Introduction in SAP Financials (FICO_EN)
incl. 19% VAT
The business process in FICO includes the recording of cash and value flows. In this course, you will learn the processes that lead to the creation of a balance sheet and a profit and loss statement, as well as a product costing.
SAP® is a leading provider of enterprise software that helps companies and governments around the world improve customer relationships, collaborate with partners, and increase the efficiency of their supply chains and business operations.
Today, SAP® has more than 335,000 customers, including many large corporations and Dax groups, and is used by approximately 12 million users worldwide.
The important tasks of Financial Accounting are the recording of monetary and value flows as part of legal reporting. It can be used to draw up a balance sheet and an income statement at the level of accounting entities. Management Accounting will collect revenue and expenses by areas of responsibility to be used for internal management reporting purposes.
You will be prepared to
- Describe the motivation for SAP® S/4HANA Enterprise Management.
- Provide an overview of basic business processes in the main components of Financial & Management Accounting with SAP® S/4HANA.
You will learn how SAP® S/4HANA covers the Financial & Management Accounting related business requirements and how the fundamental business processes and tasks are executed in the system.
- Overview of Financial & Management Accounting in SAP® S/4HANA
- Outlining Financial & Management Accounting Components in SAP® S/4HANA
- Organizational Units and Master Data in Financial & Management Accounting
- Analytics in Financial & Management Accounting
- General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Asset Accounting
- Planning in Management Accounting
- Integrated Planning Process in Management Accounting
- Characteristics of Accounting Logic Integration
- Daily Postings in Management Accounting
- Period-End Closing Aspects of Management Accounting
Case Study Scenario
Within the scope of the case study „Financial & Management Accounting in the Industrial Operation“ fundamental master data shall be generated by the participants for subsequent use. Within a demo company primary cost accounts, cost centers and postings are created within existing organizational data i.e. a company code, a controlling area and a operating concern.
The process itself focuses on the financial implications of a demo company selling motorcycle headlights, which are produced in-house with the use of preordered components in procurement. The participants shall create postings, check balance sheets and profit and loss statements and process payments to vendors. The processes are accompanied by reporting in Profit Accounting.
- Enrollment – no matter at which university
- Knowledge of navigation in SAP GUI
- Knowledge of other SAP modules is not required
The trainer is a full-time SAP trainer. He is certified by SAP SE as “SAP Certified Trainer” and has several years of experience in the implementation and programming of SAP systems for internationally active companies.
Timing & Implementation
tbd, virtually via Zoom
You may also like…
SAP® TS410 Zertifizierungskurs (DE), Version 2020
Der Kurs SAP® S/4HANA Integration of Business Processes (TS410) ist ein acht-tägiges Training, in welchem Studierende beliebiger Hochschulen integrative Geschäftsprozesse in einem Unternehmen vor dem Hintergrund betriebswirtschaftlicher Kenntnisse kennenlernen.350,00 € – 420,00 €
incl. VATSelect options